You take care of your patients. Let Senior Whole Health take care of the rest.
At Senior Whole Health, we’re proud to work with providers who share our mission to maximize the health, security and independence of Massachusetts seniors. Our comprehensive team-based model of care allows us to collaborate more fully with network PCPs, specialists and community service providers in order to individualize member care plans that are adaptable to the changing needs of each member.
Why join the SWH network
We’re committed to offering our providers benefits that allow you to concentrate on caring for your senior patients. Some of the ways we help you to help our members include:
- Helping to reduce your administrative burden with:
- A single payment source (no secondary billing required)
- No deductibles, copays or coinsurance to collect
- No referrals to in-network providers
- No PT-1 forms required for transportation
- Access to SWH pharmacist for assistance with medication management
- Working closely with you to help plan and coordinate medical, behavioral, pharmaceutical and social services for members. Every member gets a Nurse Care Manager who bridges the gap between the member and their providers.
- Providing a secure 24/7 Provider Portal that allows you access to claims, member eligibility and more.
SWH Provider Portal
How to join the SWH network
To become a credentialed Senior Whole Health provider, please submit a completed
Provider Data Form
Our credentialing team will review and process your request. We may contact you to obtain additional information required to complete your application. If you are a solo practitioner or part of a non-participating group, you will be required to sign a Senior Whole Health Provider Agreement. A representative from our Provider Relations Department will contact you regarding your next steps.
Please note: Senior Whole Health cannot guarantee that requesting providers will become contracted providers. Providers are subject to reviews based on network adequacy and Senior Whole Health qualification standards.
Credentialing is finalized when approved by the Medical Advisory Committee and by the return of a countersigned Agreement (if applicable) along with an accompanying letter identifying you as a credentialed provider.
To securely and electronically submit and manage Medicare enrollment informationVisit the Medicare Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS)
If you have questions please contact Provider Relations at 1-855-838-7999.