What Happens after I Enroll?
What happens after I enroll in Senior Care Options (SCO), Medicare Advantage Special Needs (SNP) or our Nursing Home Certifiable (HMO SNP) plans?
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll receive a welcome call. During this call you can expect to:
- Learn more about what your care manager does for you
- Share more about your health goals
- Learn more about what you may need from us (e.g. transportation)
- Learn more about your health, including vision and hearing
- Create your person-centered care plan with your care manager
- Schedule an appointment with Senior Whole Health of Massachusetts Personal Care Team, which includes a nurse care manager and community resource coordinator to meet with you in your home to develop a plan of care based on an assessment of your needs. Once you review and accept your plan of care, you are enrolled in the plan.